I'm Backkkkk ! Finally ! (menganggur)

22:10

hye and assalamualaikum, it's been about seven month since last i posted in this blog. actually i almost forgot that i have a blog. :D pity right ? but thank you to all my followers that followed me even though my blog is not active.

ok! you may not know that i'm officially unemployed(mengaggur). haha. a few weeks a go, i did went to interview for a job at this some supermarket, but, :'( they decided to not hire me. i don't why,,, but they told me that they will call when needed. okkkk :3 oo sebelum terlupa i'm in process taking my car's license !! but, the truth is, i've been driving a car about a year WITHOUT any license ! hahaha.

and before i stop, i just want to wish to all spm candidates 2012 a lot of good luck and hope you guys got a good results ! so do i :P

Assalamualaikum :)

You Might Also Like

0 nk comment sikit

Powered by Blogger.